Camp Store (Tuck Shop) & Tuck Money
If you would like your camper to be able to spend money at the Tuck Shop during the week, you can add a Tuck Shop Deposit to their account prior to their arrival at Camp. This amount will be added to your total owing at registration and can be paid for along with your registration fees, or any time after. If you would like to add money at any time to your camper’s Tuck Shop tab, simply log back into your online account and select “Add Tuck Shop Deposit”. Any unused portion of this money will be refunded to your credit card at the end of the week. *Please do not send cash with your camper*.
The maximum amount they are allowed to spend daily on food is $5, and they will have the opportunity to visit the Tuck Shop once with their cabin in order to shop for other merchandise.
Deposits & Cancellation Policy
- Minimum deposit per camper is $200.00, Full payment is due on JUNE 1st (or with registration after June 1st)
- Cancellation – Full Refund, minus $25 admin fee up until 2 weeks before camper week
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of camper week will be refunded minus $200 deposit.
Sunday Drop Off, Check-In & Saturday Pickup
- NEW in 2023: Air-conditioned coach bus with washroom on board will offer pick-up and drop off in Burlington.
- Location: Compass Point Bible Church, 1500 Kerns Rd, Burlington, ON L7P 3A7.
- Sunday departure time from Burlington is 1:00 pm sharp. Please arrive at 12:30 pm to load luggage and check in with Camp Staff.
- Saturday departure from Camp Crossroads is 9:00 am with arrival to Burlington roughly 11:30 am (traffic dependent).
- Cost: $75 per camper one way.
- Sign up with your on-line registration account or contact the office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If arriving by car, drop-off times will be assigned by last name in time slots between 2:00-5:00pm. If you cannot make your scheduled drop-off time, please contact the office so we can arrange an alternate time for you.
- Our staff will direct you to check in at the registration table to find out cabin assignments and drop off your signed medical form with the medical staff.
- Camp ends on Saturday at 9:00 am. Campers should be picked up between 9:00-10:00am.
Cabin Buddy Requests
We can only guarantee 1-2 mutually requested cabin buddies. What this means is that your child declares their 1-2 buddy requests, and those same campers also request your child. This is how we know that they all want to be together. We cannot guarantee requests larger than this because of the complexity of arranging accommodations for 160 campers in cabins that sleep 8-10. In addition, it is unfair for campers who come on their own or with only 1 other person to be placed in a cabin where everyone already knows each other. Camp is a great place to make new friends!
Guidelines for Dress
Camp is an environment built on a foundation of respect for one another. Staff and campers are active and moving during many hours of the day, and clothing choices should be practical for a high activity and versatile environment. We encourage campers and staff to dress with an attitude of modesty. For these reasons, campers and staff are expected to adhere to and enforce the following dress code:
- General: No clothing should display inappropriate language, innuendo or negative messages.
- Swimwear: Swimwear should be durable and well-fitting. Campers and staff must be able to enthusiastically participate in water activities without fear of losing or ruining articles of clothing. For men and boys, bathing suits should fit without falling down, and reach past mid-thigh. For girls, swim suits should cover the midriff. (If swim suit does not cover the midriff, a dark t-shirt must be worn on top.)
- Tops: Shirts must cover the midriff, and be properly fitted around arms (i.e. no gaping holes revealing side of chest). Strapless tops are not permitted.
- Shorts/Pants: Shorts and pants must be practical for an active week. Bottoms should fit properly in order to avoid falling down or riding up. Clothing must be up to the hip, no underwear should be seen. All shorts must reach approximately mid-thigh. We understand the usefulness of active wear such as spandex and leggings. However, no clothing should be transparent, and campers/staff may be asked to change if their clothing is too thin.
Camperships & Discounts
Camperships: If a family has significant financial need that would prevent them from sending their child to a week of camp, they are welcome to fill out this Campership Form explaining the reason for the need, and email it to the office for consideration. Once the form is received, a $200 discount will be applied to eligible families until funds are used up. Please note: we still require a $200 deposit to secure your camper spot as well. The Campership subsidy cannot be used to secure your deposit.
Sibling Discounts: If your family sends 3 or more children to Camp this summer, a 10% discount will be applied on them (i.e. the 3rd child and more). If all your children are registered at the same time, the discount will automatically be applied during the registration process. If your 3rd (or more) child is added at a later date, you will need to contact the office to have this discount applied. email: email@example.com.
Discover the Wonder
Our family camps are designed to give families a chance to enjoy all the experiences of camp together. We provide structured and unstructured time for families to spend together enjoying nature and activities. We have two daily chapels with sessions geared to the specific age groups of adults, teens, young and older children. Each member of the family will be fed spiritually throughout the week.Register Learn More
Discover the Wonder
Each camp week consists of various activities including swimming, canoeing, crafts, games, nature hikes, low ropes course, singing, storytelling, drama, day trips and theme days. Camp Crossroads Day Camp provides a fun and safe environment for children where they can create and grow lasting relationships.Register Learn More