Family Choice weeks are a mix of our classic family and overnight camp programs. We provide 4 hours/day of structured activity options for kids (age 8-17 years). We even provide child care for 2 hours each morning for your kids younger than 8! That means parents have more time to go for a hike, read a book, or linger over a cup of coffee in a Muskoka chair. There is one structured chapel session each evening and a devotional thought at breakfast to add focus to each day.
Having Fun, Finding God
Ages 8-12 and 13-17 are encouraged to sign up for the day camp option to join 4 hours of fun programs each day (T-F). Activities include swimming, crafts, canoeing, outdoor adventure, and more! Campers also have the option to add additional programs for an additional fee: the Horse Program and the Wakeboard/Waterski Program. Campers participating in these programs will simply leave their group during their assigned activity period and re-join their group once they are finished at the barn or the ski dock.
Life can be a challenge and we all need to experience true hope. Each day begins with an encouraging thought from the Bible and each evening includes an inspirational family chapel. Adults meet with our chapel speaker for a short Bible study (see Chapel Speaker Bio below) while kids and youth meet with our staff in their own age groups.
Parents and kids get to have different kinds of fun throughout the day and then tell all their stories together at shared family meals. Campers in registered programs have an amazing opportunity to gain confidence and improve their skills while having a ton of fun with our staff. And speaking of our staff, you just never know when they'll surprise you with another fun idea at a meal or campfire or unexpected event through the day!
Meet the Family Choice 1 Chapel Speaker:
Jordan Duerrstein serves as Associate Pastor at Scott St. Church in St.Catharines. He’s married to Danielle and they both LOVE their two sons, Ezekiel (you can call him Zeke) and Samuel. Jordan is passionate about Jesus — learning, teaching, and together in community, practically figuring out what it means to participate with Jesus in his work of bringing his kingdom amid the struggles and pain of the world. Jordan also loves ice hockey, Star Wars (and astrophysics), playing piano and guitar, woodworking, and now… doing whatever Zeke and Samuel want to do!
Family Choice One
Accommodation fees include access to general program equipment (e.g. canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, sports equipment, etc).
Trailer Park Campsites
- $495 + HST/week
- Includes full water, septic and 30 amp electrical hook-up.
- Washrooms (including showers) available in our central showerhouse.
- $855 + HST/week – Deluxe Cabins – There are 6 Deluxe Cabins; each has a washroom with shower. Each cabin has 10 beds (5 bunks) with one bottom bed being a double.
- $770 + HST/week – Cabins – There are 4 cabins, each with a sink and toilet, but no shower. Each family will have access to our central shower house within a short walking distance.
- This building has up to 4 units and 2 suites available. Each includes a full washroom with a shower/tub.
- $910 + HST/week – Units have a double or queen bed plus 2-3 singles.
- $1035 + HST/week – Suites have a queen bed plus 5-7 singles.
~family campers must bring their own bedding and towels to family camp~
~family campers are not able to bring pets to camp (only certified service animals allowed)~
- Adults & Teens Meal Plan: $171 + HST
- Children (5-12 yrs) Meals: $147 + HST
- Children (2-4 yrs) Meals: $89 + HST
- Children under 2 years: No Charge
- Day Camp Activities (4 hours/day from Tues-Fri): $120 + HST/week
- Ski/Wake (1 hour/day from Tues-Fri): $145 + HST/week
- Horsemanship (1 hour/day from Tues-Fri): $155 + HST/week
Discover the Wonder
Our family camps are designed to give families a chance to enjoy all the experiences of camp together. We provide structured and unstructured time for families to spend together enjoying nature and activities. We have two daily chapels with sessions geared to the specific age groups of adults, teens, young and older children. Each member of the family will be fed spiritually throughout the week.Register Learn More
Discover the Wonder
Each camp week consists of various activities including swimming, canoeing, crafts, games, nature hikes, low ropes course, singing, storytelling, drama, day trips and theme days. Camp Crossroads Day Camp provides a fun and safe environment for children where they can create and grow lasting relationships.Register Learn More