We are committed to following all necessary Covid risk management protocols required to run our programs safely. See the green banner below for more details.
Family Choice weeks are a mix of our classic family and overnight camp programs. We provide 4 hours/day of structured activity options for kids (age 8-17 years). We even provide child care for 2 hours each morning for your kids younger than 8! That means parents have more time to go for a hike, read a book, or linger over a cup of coffee in a Muskoka chair. There is one structured chapel session each evening and a devotional thought at breakfast to add focus to each day.
Having Fun, Finding God
8-17 year olds choose 2 of the following activities for the week: waterski/wakeboarding, horsemanship, crafts, swimming or fishing. These campers meet in age groups of 8-12 yrs or 13-17 yrs (max group size is 8) for instruction and participation for 2 hours both morning and afternoon. Parents can also choose their own adventure at camp each morning while we provide child care for kids under 7 too!
Life can be a challenge and we all need to experience true hope. Each day begins with an encouraging thought from the Bible and each evening includes an inspirational family chapel. Adults meet with our chapel speaker for a short Bible study (see Chapel Speaker Bio below) while kids and youth meet with our staff in their own age groups.
Parents and kids get to have different kinds of fun throughout the day and then tell all their stories together at shared family meals. Campers in registered programs have an amazing opportunity to gain confidence and improve their skills while having a ton of fun with our staff. And speaking of our staff, you just never know when they'll surprise you with another fun idea at a meal or campfire or unexpected event through the day!
Speaker Bio Coming Soon!
Family Choice Two
Trailer Park Campsites
- Includes full water, septic and 30 amp electrical hook-up.
- Includes private fire-pit and picnic table at your campsite.
(Firewood available for sale at camp.)
- Washrooms available for public use in the dining hall.
- No access to shower facilities.
- Deluxe Cabins – There are 6 Deluxe Cabins; each has a washroom with shower. Each cabin has 10 beds (5 bunks) with one bottom bed being a double.
- Cabins – There are 4 cabins, each with a sink and toilet, but no shower. Each family will be assigned a private shower facility for the week within a short walking distance.
- This building has up to 4 units and 2 suites available. Each includes a full washroom with a shower/tub.
- Units have a double or queen bed plus 2-3 singles.
- Suites have a queen bed plus 5-7 singles.
Please note: family campers must bring their own bedding and towels to family camp.
Discover the Wonder
Our family camps are designed to give families a chance to enjoy all the experiences of camp together. We provide structured and unstructured time for families to spend together enjoying nature and activities. We have two daily chapels with sessions geared to the specific age groups of adults, teens, young and older children. Each member of the family will be fed spiritually throughout the week.Register Learn More
Discover the Wonder
Each camp week consists of various activities including swimming, canoeing, crafts, games, nature hikes, low ropes course, singing, storytelling, drama, day trips and theme days. Camp Crossroads Day Camp provides a fun and safe environment for children where they can create and grow lasting relationships.Register Learn More