We are committed to following all necessary Covid risk management protocols required to run our programs safely. See the green banner below for more details.
This traditional Family Camp is designed to strengthen the connections with your family through healthy community living. Enjoy great meals (that you didn’t have to prepare!), meaningful chapel sessions and lots of outdoor activity.
Finding God in every moment
Family Campers can create so many great memories with their own family, as well as with the other families who attend the program. Community is built around the dining room tables, the muskoka chairs and the gaga ball court as all ages engage in the activities they like best.
Families meet in the chapel morning and evening for a time of singing together and then go from there for a time of teaching and activities with their own age groups. Adults stay behind for a time of encouragement through Bible teaching (see Chapel Speaker Bio below).
Relax on the sandy beach, swim in a safe area, or take a canoe, kayak or paddle board out for a paddle. We have two beach volleyball courts, as well as equipment for a 9 hole frisbee golf course, gagaball, basketball, baseball, soccer, horseshoes, shuffleboard, tether-ball, and more.!
Meet the Family Camp 2 Chapel Speaker
Kevin has been a pastor at Cornerstone Community Church, in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON since 2010, where he currently gives leadership to the Preaching, Teaching, and Prayer ministries. He loves to study the Scriptures in order to bring the good news of Jesus to bear on our hearts. The Lord has also given him a burden for prayer and intercession, especially as it relates to equipping people to contend for spiritual awakening and renewal in our time and in our communities. For fun, he is an avid cyclist, coaches his kids in hockey & baseball, and cheers for the Jays, Bills, Raptors, & Leafs. He and Sherrie love being parents to Elijah, Andrew, Levi, and Benjamin.
Family Camp Two
Trailer Park Campsites
- Includes full water, septic and 30 amp electrical hook-up.
- Includes private fire-pit and picnic table at your campsite.
(Firewood available for sale at camp.)
- Washrooms available for public use in the dining hall.
- No access to shower facilities.
- Deluxe Cabins – There are 6 Deluxe Cabins; each has a washroom with shower. Each cabin has 10 beds (5 bunks) with one bottom bed being a double.
- Cabins – There are 4 cabins, each with a sink and toilet, but no shower. Each family will be assigned a private shower facility for the week within a short walking distance.
- This building has up to 4 units and 2 suites available. Each includes a full washroom with a shower/tub.
- Units have a double or queen bed plus 2-3 singles.
- Suites have a queen bed plus 5-7 singles.
Please note: family campers must bring their own bedding and towels to family camp.
Discover the Wonder
Our family camps are designed to give families a chance to enjoy all the experiences of camp together. We provide structured and unstructured time for families to spend together enjoying nature and activities. We have two daily chapels with sessions geared to the specific age groups of adults, teens, young and older children. Each member of the family will be fed spiritually throughout the week.Register Learn More
Discover the Wonder
Each camp week consists of various activities including swimming, canoeing, crafts, games, nature hikes, low ropes course, singing, storytelling, drama, day trips and theme days. Camp Crossroads Day Camp provides a fun and safe environment for children where they can create and grow lasting relationships.Register Learn More